Suggested Aspect Ratio: 5.0
Box Chain is an easy weave to master that can be used for jewelry items such as necklaces and bracelets.
1. Start by making a strip of European 4 in 1. Make the strip longer than you want your finished box chain length to be.
2. Fold up the last 4 rings (red) like the image below.
3. Pass a ring (blue) through the 4 rings (red) that you just folded up.
4. Again, fold up the next 2 rings(red).
5. Pass a ring (blue) through the two rings (red) that you just folded up and the closer two rings from the second step.
6. Repeat the previous 2 steps until you have the length you want.