Suggested Aspect Ratio: 3.5
Byzantine is a good weave to use for all kinds of jewelry. It is also very easy to learn.
1. To start, close four rings and put them on two open rings, then close the open rings.
2. The next step is to fold two of the rings backwards (red), then widen the middle two rings (blue).
3. Finish by putting two rings (blue) through the folded back rings (red) to lock the weave in place.
4. Add two more rings (blue) to the rings you just added (red), and then add two more rings to those rings (blue).;
5. Exactly like the second step, fold the last two rings back (red), and spread the middle two rings (blue).
6. Finish it off by putting two rings (blue) through the folded back rings (red) to lock the weave in place.
7. To add on, repeat steps 4-6. Here is what the finished product should look like.