Chainmail Website Links
Here are a list of links dealing with chainmail that you might find useful! If you would like to do a link exchange, contact me here.
- M. A. I. L. - Maille Artisans International League: http://www.mailleartisans.org- You can find here basically anything you want to know about chain mail. From weaves tutorials, to forums, to galleries, they have it.
- The Ring Lord: http://www.theringlord.com- If you ever need any chain mail supplies of any kind, this is the place to go.
- West Coast Chainmail (chainmaildude):https://www.chainmaildude.com/- Go here for tutorials, supplies, and a wide variety of chain mail products.
- The Armour Archive: http://www.armourarchive.org- This website doesn't have much chainmail related stuff on it, but it is still cool to see different kinds of armour that you can build.
- The Bladeturner Armoury:http://www.bladeturner.com- Chainmail tutorials, plate armour tutorials, and many other armour tutorials. Very cool site.
- The Art of Chainmail: http://www.artofchainmail.com/patterns- Free chainmail weave patterns, plus he sells books and other tutorials on his website
- My Chain Mail Shop on Etsy:https://www.etsy.com/shop/thechainmail101- This is my personal chainmail shop on Etsy. Feel free to check it out!