Suggested Aspect Ratio: 3.1
Cloud Cover is an excellent weave to use for jewelry and other decorative pieces. It also only uses on ring size.
1. To start, make a strand of four rings like below. Two tilted up, and two tilted down.
2. Next, flip the leftmost ring (red) over.
3. Do the same with the rightmost ring (red), but flip it up instead.
4. Put a ring (red) through two rings (blue) that are laying the same way.
5. Put a ring (red) through the two rings (blue) laying the other way.
6. Keep making little bundles like these until you have as many as you want.
7.Connect them by opening the leftmost ring (red) on one bundle, and putting it on the rightmost ring (blue) of a second bundle.
The final product will look something like this.
And that's it! Have fun weaving!