Suggested Aspect Ratio: 4.0 for small ring, 6.0 for large ring
Dragonscale is a more complex weave that can be used for armor or jewelry. For this weave you will need two differently sized rings.
1. To do this weave you will need two different sized rings. Make sure that the smaller ring's (red) outside diameter is smaller than the larger ring's (gold) inside diameter.
2. Connect the rings like pictured below. One big ring, one small ring, one big ring, and so on. Just a single chain. You can make this as long as you want.
3. Next, make sure the weave is laying flat, and place big rings (red) over top of the small rings (blue). Don't connect them to anything, just place them on top.
4. Put big rings (red) through the small rings (blue), effectively trapping the previous big rings.
5. Connect small rings (red) to the big rings (blue) from Step 3. Do not connect them to the big rings that were added in Step 4.
6. Connect small rings (red) to the big rings (blue) placed in Step 4. At this time you should start seeing the weave lean a certain way.
7. Connect big rings (red) to the small rings (blue) that were placed in Step 5. Do not connect them to the small rings added in the previous step.
8. Add another layer of big rings (red), connecting them to the small rings (blue) from Step 6.
Repeat Steps 5 through 8 until you get to the length that you desire.