Suggested Aspect Ratio: 5.0 for large rings, and 3.0 for small rings
Dragonsteps is a unique, flexible weave that works great for bracelets. It is also quite popular.
1. Start by obtaining two sizes of rings. The smaller ring needs to be able to fit inside the large ring.
2. Put two small rings (blue) onto a large ring (red).
3. Take a closed large ring (blue), and place it over, but not through one of the small rings.
4. Then lock it in place by putting a large ring (blue) through the two small rings (red). The large ring should be on top of the other large rings.
5. Put a small ring (blue) between the other two small rings, and through the second large ring (red).
6. Put another small ring (blue) through the second large ring, but on the outside of the third large ring.
7. Put a large ring (blue) through the two small rings that were just added (red). It should sit above the previous large ring.
8. Add a small ring (blue) in between the last two small rings, but through the large ring two rings back (red).
9. Add a small ring (blue) on the outside, and through the same large ring (red) as the previous ring.
10. Repeat Steps 4-9 to add on. After you are finished, it should have this kind of look:
Some people like to use different colored small rings, so I guess you could do that too.