Suggested Aspect Ratio: 5.4
The European 6 in 1 weave is very similar to the 4 in 1, except it is slightly denser.
1. The first step is to create one set of seven. Do this by opening one ring, putting 6 closed rings on it, then closing the open ring. Lay it flat.
2. Next, close two rings and put a open ring through them.
3. Then put the open ring (red) through 4 of the rings (blue) in the original set of seven. Close the ring.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 until you have the length you want.
If you would like to create a sheet of European 6 in 1, follow the steps below:
1. Lay two strands of European 6 in 1 side by side, making sure the rings are facing the same directions.
2. Connect a ring (red) to the first 3 rings on each strand (blue), so it goes through 6 rings in total.
3. Continue doing this until you have completely sewn both strands together.