Suggested Aspect Ratio: 5.5
Full Persian 6 in 1 is an easy weave to master, and can be used to make all kinds of jewellery. It also only requires 1 ring size.
1. The first step is to put 4 rings (gold) onto two rings (red). Then arrange them like the picture below.
2. The second step is to connect two rings (red), to the 4 rings parallel to each other (blue). There are two images below so you can get a good idea of what it should look like. The left image is from the side, and the right image is from the top.
3. Then put rings (red) through the rings (blue) you just added. Make sure to put them on the outside of the rings that are the same orientation.
4. Repeat what you did in step 2 by putting two rings (red) through 4 other rings (blue).
5. Keep on repeating the process until you get the length you want. It will look something like this: