Suggested Aspect Ratio: Basically anything.
The Mobius Ball weave is a simple weave to learn, and can be used for many different applications in chainmail. It can be used from pendants, to bracelets, and even chainmail sheets.
1. Start with a single, solitary ring.
2. Put a second ring (red) through the original ring (blue).
3. Put a third ring (red) through the previous two rings (blue).
4. Put a fourth ring (red) through the previous rings (blue). At this point you can hopefully see a pattern...
5. Put a fifth ring (red) through the previous 4 rings (blue).
6. Keep doing this with however many rings you want. The number of rings you can fit on, however, is limited by the aspect ratio of the rings you chose.
7. When you finish, it will look something like this. I also like it when the rings are different colors.