Suggested Aspect Ratio: 5.4 for large rings, and 3.4 for small rings
Orbital Vipera Berus is a nice looking chain weave that would look good as a bracelet or for other uses as a chain.
1. Start by obtaining two sizes of rings. The smaller ring needs to be able to fit inside the large ring.
2. Create a 2 in 1 chain with the small rings however long you want. This will be the approximate length of the finished chain.
3. Take a large ring (blue) and put it through the first and third small rings (red), but not through the second. It should be orbiting the second ring.
4. Continue by taking another large ring (blue), and put it through the second and fourth small rings (red), making sure not to put it through the first large ring or the third small ring.
5. Once again, take a large ring (blue) and put it through two more small rings (red). It should be orbiting the fourth small ring, and be going through the third and fifth.
6. Keep on adding large rings in the same fashion.
7. The finished weave should look like this:
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this tutorial, check out some other ones here: Chainmail Pattern Tutorials