Suggested Aspect Ratio: Large Rings 4.0, Small Rings 3.0
Stepping Stones is an easy weave to learn that uses two ring sizes. It can look good for anything from necklaces to earrings.
2. Make a 4 in 2 chain 7 segments long (14 rings).
3. Connect two rings (red) each to the three pairs of two rings (blue) that are facing the same way.
4. Keep making these units until you have as many as you think you need to get started.
5. Open a large ring (red) and put it through the 6 rings (blue) that were put on in Step 3. Keep the large ring open.
6. Put the 2 rings making up one end of a second unit (blue) onto the large ring (red), and close the ring. Make sure this second unit is facing the opposite way of the first unit.
7. Put a large ring (red) through the pair of rings making up the end of the first unit, and the 3 middle pairs of rings of the second unit (blue). Leave it open.
8. Connect the end of a third unit (blue) to the large ring (red), and close the large ring. Repeat Steps 7-8 as necessary until you have the length you desire.
9. When you are finished, it will look something like this. I think it looks cool to make the larger rings a different color.