Suggested Aspect Ratio: 4.0
Sweetpea is an easy weave to use for bracelets and other decorative purposes. It also only requires 1 ring size.
1. Start by putting two rings in two other rings.
2. Connect a single ring (red) to a pair of the original rings (blue).
3. Put a ring (red) through the three rings of the same orientation (blue). Be sure to put it on the side of the piece that has the double rings. This is a side view of the weave.
4. Connect a ring (red) to the rightmost ring of the piece (blue).
5. Connect two rings to two other rings (red), and then connect those rings to the ring just added (blue).
6. Put ring (red) through the three rings with the same orientation (blue). The picture on the left is the top view, and the picture on the right is the side view.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you get the length you want. Good Luck!